|100% natural fur, sheepskin|
|Made of sheep fur|
|Fur height 12 mm|
|Sheep fur, non-removable|
|Long (see Size Table for details)|
|Comfy pockets, light and warm|
FEATURES OF FUR FLIGHT JACKET B-3 SHEEPSKIN BOMBER
Sheepskin Bomber coat B-3 takes us back to the war years of the last century and evokes images of pilots in bombers high in the sky. Warm, light, soft sheepskin coat, what else a man needs in frosty winter. Now you can become the owner of this military flight classic thing.
SHEEP FUR BOMBER JACKET
- Soft spanish sheepskin.
- Wide turn-down collar.
- Two fasteners on the collar - complete insulation of the neck and head.
- There are also straps at the bottom of the sheepskin coat. Tightening the upper and lower adjusters will completely protect you from wind and cold penetration.
- Cut that does not restrict movement.
- Two vertical ergonomic pockets.
- Adjustable sleeve length.
- No unnecessary details. The model is rather terse.
- Perfect colour combination: brown top without excess shine with beige fur.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.
One of the most legendary aircraft of the Second World War was the American B-17. The
All of our products carry a risk-free 30-day return and exchange policy, with the exception of items marked as Final Sale. Returns are free and easy, just drop your items off at one of our 5,000+ Return Bar locations or get a pre-paid return shipping label.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing time is the duration from receiving an order until an item is fulfilled. To check it for a specific item, go to its product details page, expand the "Shipping Info" section and find out the processing time.
*If you would like to cancel a back ordered item in your order, simply send us your request by submitting a ticket, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
A shipment takes 3-10 business days to arrive, please refer to the table below for various shipping times to international destinations.
For detailed information on standard delivery and express delivery, choose your shipping country or shipping region from the drop-down menu below:
* The shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, the customs clearance procedures or other causes.
*For Expedited Shipping: Possible tariffs and other possible related costs are borne by the customers
Kindly note that all packages are shipped from LUCUSS Warehouses. Our items are shipping duty unpaid and therefore import tax may occur depending on your country's Customs and shipping method. You may check with your local Customs Office for more information.