1: Install two left and right LED magnifying eyecups on the glasses bracket, each eyecup is equipped with an 8x lens, and can be installed with a 15x expansion lens, so that the magnification can reach 23x Alternate use of the two lens barrels can relieve fatigue and improve work efficiency. When not in use, the lens barrel can be flipped up without removing the glasses.
2. The LED lamp head and the battery compartment of the control switch are designed separately, which can prevent the light source from changing when the switch is operated, and there is no need to re-calibrate the irradiation point when it is used repeatedly.
3. The LED light source has a 2-level adjustment function, which can be adjusted to soft light and high light respectively to cope with different light conditions.
4. The length of the spectacle frame is adjustable. Users can adjust the length of the frame according to their own face shape, making it more comfortable to wear.
5. The adjustable nose mop can be adjusted according to the shape of the bridge of the nose, adapting to all kinds of people.
6. The position of the lens barrel can be adjusted. It can move 5 mm left and right on the bracket. It can be adjusted according to the width of the face and the distance between the eyes, so as to adapt to the center position of the eye mask in the eyes.
7. The eye mask can be rotated 180 degrees up and down on the bracket, so that it is not necessary to remove the entire frame when the magnifying glass is not used temporarily, so that it can be used again.
A good solution to inspect items under a magnifier. Widely used in mechanical processing, electronic repair, jewelry appraisal, timepieces repair and miniature engraving, etc.
Make sure to see every little
1. Light source switching
A. On the top of the battery compartment, there are 3 gears with the degree mark, which are "high light", and the indicator arrow on the battery cover can be aligned until the degree mark is not used, and the light source can be switched.
B. Pull the LED lamp head towards the lens barrel, and the lamp head will be closer to the lens, which can enhance the lighting effect.
2. Lens installation and removal
A. When you need to increase the magnification, you can install the expansion lens. There is a raised indicator on the outer frame of the expansion lens. Align it with the lens installation groove of the lens barrel and put it into the expansion lens, and then tighten it to the right.
B. When the expansion lens needs to be removed, unscrew the expansion lens to the left and take it off.
3. Bracket adjustment
There is a raised indicator on the inner side of the glasses glue, align with the groove on the inner side of the bracket and pull out or push in the temple to adjust the length.
4. Lens barrel adjustment
Adjusting screws are installed at the link between the lens barrel and the spectacle frame. Slightly loosen the adjustment screw, and the lens barrel can be adjusted horizontally on the bracket. After adjusting to the proper position, tighten the screw.
5. Replace the battery
A. Adjust the indicator arrow on the battery cover to the position of "turn off the light source", then press the battery cover and continue to rotate backward to the mark of "open the battery compartment" to open the battery compartment.
B. Take out the old battery and replace 3 new 1130 button batteries, align the indicator arrow of the battery cover with the "battery compartment open" mark and press the battery cover, there are "A" and "B" on the two battery covers and the battery compartment respectively logo. When installing the battery cover, the "A" battery cover needs to correspond to the "A" battery compartment, and the "B" battery cover needs to correspond to the "B" battery compartment. Rotate forward to the "power off" position to complete the battery replacement.