|100% genuine leather|
|Polyester 130 g/sqm, liner|
|Removable, sheep fur|
|Short (more in the Sizing Chart)|
FLIGHT LEATHER JACKET TOP GUN JOLLY
The leather jacket from the US Navy "Jolly Rogers" series is new design development, a modern interpretation of flight clothing.
The series is dedicated to the naval combat aviation of the US Navy, namely the squadron "The Jolly Rogers" VF-84, VF-103. The flight crew flies on Boeing F / A-18E / F Super Hornet aircraft, which replaced the legendary Grumman F-14 Tomcat aircraft in 2006. The flight group is on combat duty on various aircraft carriers of the US Navy (USS Nimitz (CVN-68), USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN-71), USS Independence). All this information is displayed on the original patches of this series. Images of fighters are also present on the lining.
The Top Gun flight leather jacket is designed for modern convenience. The product has ten pockets, a removable lightweight lining, leather inserts on the cuffs of the sleeves and the belt. Calf leather is made using a particular technology. It is thick, strong, yet soft and elastic. Robust metal zippers, thick cotton lining ensure the reliability and durability of the flight jacket.
Sizing Chart For Men's Jackets
* All measurements are in centimeters
JACKETS MEASURING GUIDE
DETERMINING THE SIZE OF A MEN'S LEATHER JACKET:
- You need to measure yourself.
- The person to be measured must be in non-bulky clothing (underwear).
- Do not measure over outerwear. Measurements should be without seam allowances, freedom, etc.
- Use the obtained data in the Sizing Chart and when ordering.
- If there are any difficulties, for sure contact us for help.
- Chest circumference - the tape line should go around the body through the protruding points of the shoulder blades and chest.
- Girth of the waist or belly - the tape measure runs horizontally along the natural waistline or at the widest point of the stomach.
- Indicate the height.
All of our products carry a risk-free 30-day return and exchange policy, with the exception of items marked as Final Sale. Returns are free and easy, just drop your items off at one of our 5,000+ Return Bar locations or get a pre-paid return shipping label.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing time is the duration from receiving an order until an item is fulfilled. To check it for a specific item, go to its product details page, expand the "Shipping Info" section and find out the processing time.
*If you would like to cancel a back ordered item in your order, simply send us your request by submitting a ticket, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
A shipment takes 3-10 business days to arrive, please refer to the table below for various shipping times to international destinations.
For detailed information on standard delivery and express delivery, choose your shipping country or shipping region from the drop-down menu below:
* The shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, the customs clearance procedures or other causes.
*For Expedited Shipping: Possible tariffs and other possible related costs are borne by the customers
Kindly note that all packages are shipped from LUCUSS Warehouses. Our items are shipping duty unpaid and therefore import tax may occur depending on your country's Customs and shipping method. You may check with your local Customs Office for more information.